About Cotham School
Cotham Schools predecessor was the Merchant Venturers School the school moved to Cotham Lawn Road in 1931, after completion of new buildings.
Until the academic year 2000/01, Cotham was a Grammar School. It became a comprehensive in 2001.
It comprises the main school and sports hall together with Charnwood House, the Cotham part of the North Bristol Post 16 Centre, which was refurbished and opened in 2007. Prior to 2007, Cotham School had its own sixth form.
In 2008, the ...
Cotham Lawn Road