St Salvator's Chapel

About St Salvator's Chapel

St Salvator's Chapel is one of two collegiate chapels belonging to the University of St Andrews, the other being St Leonard's Chapel. It was founded in 1450, by Bishop James Kennedy, built in the Late Gothic architectural style, and refurbished in the 1680s, 1860s and throughout the 20th century. It is currently the chapel of the United college as well as being the major university chapel.Students and members of the public regularly attend its numerous services, including morning prayers, ...

Show the whole text

71 North Street
St Andrews

St Salvator's Chapel's upcoming events

St Salvator's Chapel's previous events