Church of the Ascension, Hall Green

About Church of the Ascension, Hall Green

The Church of the Ascension is a Church of England parish church in the Hall Green area of Birmingham, England.HistoryCompleted in 1704, it is believed to have been designed by Sir William Wilson and was named after Job Marston, a resident at Hall Green Hall, who donated £1,000 towards the construction of the building near the hall. It was consecrated on 25 May 1704.The original building and additions are in the Queen Anne style. The exterior of the building consists of red brick and a stone ...

Show the whole text

Church of the Ascension, Hall Green's previous events