Polwarth Parish Church

About Polwarth Parish Church

Polwarth Parish Church was formed by a union of the Candlish Parish Church and the John Ker Memorial Parish Church congregations on 29th November 1981.
With its eminent eye-catching gothic architecture, the church (originally the Candlish building) is one of the most distinguished churches designed by the renowned architect Sydney Mitchell. Its opening service took place on 18th May 1901.

A centenary project in 2001 accomplished a complete refurbishment of the sanctuary. This included ...

Show the whole text

36-38 Polwarth Terrace
Gorgie, Edinburgh

Polwarth Parish Church's upcoming events

Polwarth Parish Church's previous events