Aylesbury Rugby Football Club

About Aylesbury Rugby Football Club

Aylesbury RFC was founded in 1931 mainly due to the efforts of Dr. Black of Waddesdon and Stanley Baggett who remained Chairman of the Club until 1958. The Club started in a modest way and rented some ground along the Oxford Road and used the Bell Hotel as its headquarters.
In 1938 a freehold plot of land was purchased on the Buckingham Road. A loan was granted by the RFU to provide the purchase money and the plot became known as Baggett's Field. Unfortunately the outbreak of war in 1939 ...

Show the whole text

Ostler's Field, Brook End
Weston Turville

Aylesbury Rugby Football Club's previous events